All FAQs

What if I'm moving house or have just moved in?

First thing to remember when moving house is that you won’t lose supply. The current supplier will continue to supply the property until you tell them otherwise. When you know your new address, find out who the current supplier is. Then, give them a call and let them know your moving date, or that you’ve already moved, and that you’re switching to us. If you don’t, they might object to your move, which can cause severe delays in getting you over to us.

If you don’t know who the current supplier is, send us the meter details so we can trace them for you. Sometimes we’ll ask you for an MPRN (Meter Point Reference Number) or MPAN (Meter Point Administration Number) if we can’t find your address, or the meter point doesn’t match the address you signed up with. You'll find these on an old bill from the current supplier, but if you don’t have one, just send us a picture of the meter and we’ll do the rest.

What can we help you with?