*Receive £20 M&S voucher per fuel on initial successful registration to M&S Energy when choosing the M&S Energy Standard Energy tariff. M&S vouchers are not available with M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 tariff.
~M&S ENERGY FIXED PRICE SEP 15 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions are in addition to the M&S Energy General Terms and Conditions and M&S Energy Supply Terms and Conditions. Term 2.1 of the M&S Energy General Terms and Conditions shall not be applicable at all, which means you will not be eligible for Joining Awards. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the M&S Energy General Terms and Conditions or M&S Energy Supply Terms and Conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. Any terms defined in the M&S Energy General Terms and Conditions and the M&S Energy Supply Terms and Conditions will have the same meaning in these terms and conditions.
2. During the period that these terms and conditions apply, neither you nor us will be permitted to alter these terms and conditions, other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
3. Our prices for the supply of your electricity and gas on the M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 tariff will be fixed from either (i) the date of the transfer of your existing energy tariff with us, or (ii) the date of the transfer of your supply(s) from your previous supplier(s) to us (as applicable) until 30 September 2015. If you move home or have a prepayment meter installed, then you will not be eligible for the M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 tariff. If you move to a property that we do not supply then you will be on whichever tariff the supplier of that property has in place.
4. M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 is available on a Dual Fuel, Electric only or Electric with Heat (General Domestic, Economy 7, Economy 10,THTC and Superdeal) basis for Standing Charge customers, who pay by fixed monthly Direct Debit, variable Direct Debit or quarterly billing only. For customers who have joined M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 through an internet comparison site, signing up to paperless billing is mandatory.
5. Your M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 tariff ends on 30 September 2015.After this date we will switch you to our cheapest prevailing standard energy prices at that time. We will write to you before the end date to remind you of this and advise you of our cheapest tariff at this time based on your estimated annual consumption and your chosen payment method.
6. If you leave M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 at any time after your start date and more than 49 days before 30 September 2015, we reserve the right to apply an exit fee of £25 per fuel.
7. We reserve the right to amend any of the terms relevant to the M&S Energy Fixed Price Sep 15 tariff if there is a change imposed by a governmental or statutory body (including a change in VAT).
8. This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the offer at any time.
9. Changes to Government policies announced in December 2013 have resulted in a reduction in the cost of supplying energy. These cost savings have already been factored into the unit prices for this tariff.
††Figures taken from the results of SSE's M&S Energy day 270 contact strategy questionnaire from March - September 2010 and are based on the answers of 11,202 customers who took part in the survey.
M&S Energy is unavailable in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Terms and conditions apply.
M&S Energy is supplied under Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro, SWALEC and SSE which are all trading names of SSE Energy Supply Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 03757502 and Southern Electric Gas Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 02716495, both members of the SSE Group. The Registered Office of SSE Energy Supply Limited and Southern Electric Gas Limited is 55 Vastern Road Reading Berkshire RG1 8BU. Marks and Spencer plc. Registered Office: Waterside House 35 North Wharf Road London W2 1NW Registered in England & Wales No. 0214436.