Go to content
Our website is automatically set to 'Allow Cookies' as this ensures the best possible experience.
My energy account
Call 0800 980 2473
08:00 to 20:00 Monday to Fridayand 08:00 to 14:00 Saturday
More about M&S Energy Standard EnergyMore about M&S Energy Fix & More May 16
Our service promiseTreating Customers Fairly
View our free tips
View our updated Terms and Conditions >
*If you switch to the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff and stay until 31 May 2016 you will receive £200 worth of M&S vouchers, sent out in five individual communications during the term of the contract as an e-voucher or voucher worth £40. The first £40 e-voucher or voucher will be sent in April 2015 by email or by post. See the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 terms & conditions below for full details.
††Research conducted by eDigital Research with 6,938 M&S Energy customers between 9 July 2014 and 17 July 2014.
M&S ENERGY FIX & MORE MAY 16 TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. These M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 Terms & Conditions are in addition to the M&S Energy General Terms & Conditions and M&S Energy Supply Terms & Conditions. In the event of a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and M&S Energy General Terms & Conditions or M&S Energy Supply Terms & Conditions, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail. Any terms defined in the M&S Energy General Terms & Conditions and the M&S Energy Supply Terms & Conditions will have the same meaning in these Terms & Conditions.
2. During the period that these Terms & Conditions apply, neither you nor us will be permitted to alter these Terms & Conditions, other than as expressly set out in these Terms & Conditions.
3. Our prices for the supply of your electricity and gas on the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff will be fixed until 31 May 2016 from either:
(i) the date of the transfer of your existing energy tariff with us. Where both your gas and electricity supplies are being transferred then the relevant date will be the later of the 2 transfer dates, or (ii) the date of the transfer of your supply(ies) from your previous supplier(s) to us. Where both your gas and electricity supplies are being transferred then the relevant date will be the later of the 2 transfer dates (supply start date).
4. If you move home or have a Pay As You Go meter installed in your Property, then you will not be eligible for the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff. If you move to a Property that we do not supply then you will be on whichever tariff the supplier of that Property has in place, unless you contact us at a later date to switch your supply back to us.
5. M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 is available on a Dual Fuel, Electric only or Electric with Heat (Electricity meter types: General Domestic, Economy 7, Economy 10, THTC and Superdeal) basis for Standing Charge customers, who pay by fixed monthly Direct Debit, variable Direct Debit or quarterly billing only. For customers who have joined M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 through an internet comparison site, signing up to paperless billing is mandatory and you must provide a valid email address so that we can send your M&S Rewards.
6. Your M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff will end:
(i) on 31 May 2016 or (ii) immediately when you move home, have a meter change completed, change your tariff, or when you change supplier.
With regard to (i) above, after this date we will switch you to our cheapest prevailing standard energy prices at that time. We will write to you between 49 and 42 days before the end date to inform you of the options available to you and this will include information such as our cheapest tariff at this time based on your estimated annual consumption and your chosen payment method.
7. We reserve the right to amend any of the terms relevant to the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff if there is a change imposed by a governmental or statutory body (including a change in VAT).
8. If you stay on the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff until 31 May 2016 you will receive £200 worth of M&S Rewards.
These M&S Rewards are made up of:
(i) M&S e-vouchers or vouchers worth £40 in April 2015 (to spend by 30 June 2015)(ii) M&S e-vouchers or vouchers worth £40 in July 2015 (to spend by 30 September 2015)(iii) M&S e-vouchers or vouchers worth £40 in October 2015 (to spend by 31 December 2015)(iv) M&S e-vouchers or vouchers worth £40 in January 2016 (to spend by 31 March 2016)(v) M&S e-vouchers or vouchers worth £40 in April 2016 (to spend by 31 July 2016)
Each time the £40 voucher will be made up of £20 to spend on General Merchandise and £20 to spend on food in M&S, and will be sent to you by email or by post.
If you leave the M&S Energy Fix & More May 16 tariff at any time before the end date of the tariff, you will still receive all applicable rewards up to this date and the next reward that would have been due to you.
Please note that we reserve the right to alter the type, timing of dispatch and value of individual rewards from that listed in (i) to (v) above without prior notice. However the total value of the combined rewards will remain the same over the term of the tariff.
No change or refunds will be given for any unused voucher or part of a voucher. See vouchers for full Terms & Conditions on use of the vouchers. Vouchers will be valid until the date stated on each individual voucher.
Marks and Spencer plc, SSE and M&S Energy are not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen or damaged once we have sent them.
9. This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the offer at any time.
10. Changes to Government policies announced in December 2013 have resulted in a reduction in the cost of supplying energy. These cost savings have already been factored into the unit prices for this tariff.M&S Energy is unavailable in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Terms and conditions apply.
M&S Energy is supplied under SSE and associated brands: Southern Electric; Scottish Hydro and SWALEC which are all trading names of SSE Energy Supply Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 03757502 and Southern Electric Gas Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 02716495, both members of the SSE Group. The Registered Office of SSE Energy Supply Limited and Southern Electric Gas Limited is 55 Vastern Road Reading Berkshire RG1 8BU. SSE Energy Supply Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain consumer credit activities. Marks and Spencer plc. Registered Office: Waterside House 35 North Wharf Road London W2 1NW Registered in England & Wales No. 0214436.
More information about M&S Energy